Byeeeee off for a morning 5k!
My legs are sore from a gym class yesterday. So are my arms. So is my everything. Let’s see if I can maintain my trend of under 30 min 5k’s, or if this will be a detriment.
My last bit of minion spam from Halloween.
I had way too much fun with this.
Get through school alive with kids sugar-high then crashed.
Buy a bunch of fruit from the fruit stand for cheap for a class costume potluck.
Go for a 7k easy run along the trail.
Shower and be a minion.
Studying at the library.
I feel like my backdrop is a school photo backdrop or something.
- Science assignment
- Math assignment
- Grocery shop
- Take out American $$ from the bank
- Cook/bake for potluck (so excited, potluck with all the kiddies in my program!)
- Clean house
- Pack for Cleveland weekend (DO NOT FORGET PASSPORT)
Went for a run with a new classmate (and now amazing running buddy!). Can’t wait for more runs- we decided we want to go at least once a week on a nice run right after school.
The map from my run is boring, but this shows my stats. Pretty good, considering it was quite hilly and there were stairs involved. We chatted the whole way about EVERYTHING and just had a lovely time.
Definitely kicked my butt back into running gear!
Things about Monday
- Besides Colour Me Rad, I haven’t run in a week (since TM)
- That’s okay, because I haven’t signed up for anything in the bear future. Finally a break!
- It’s a long weekend coming up, so let this week feel short!
- On my way to step class.. Haven’t stepped in a few months, so let’s just hope I don’t face plant.
- Overnight oats are in my bag and I just want to skip step class to eat them.
- I am excited to get a coffee this morning.
Hope everyone has a great Monday!