Everyone should probably homemake their own Lara Bars right now. Seriously. I am saving so much money, and this is so delicious. Doesn’t look like much, but trust.
1C pitted dates
1/4C peanut flour
Sprinkle of salt
Put in magic bullet or food processor until doughy. Form into balls, individually wrap, and store in fridge for a nice firm texture!
Yummmmm. It’s a peanut butter cookie!
14 Notes/ Hide
- conquered likes this
- runtoeatrepeat likes this
- arunnnersjog likes this
- daphers likes this
- chocolatecocoaaddict reblogged this from runningrecipesramblings
- chocolatecocoaaddict likes this
- wiseandfeisty likes this
- onwardsanddownwards likes this
- sainttaco likes this
- weightandwit likes this
- fromlazytolively said: Need to do this!!
- fromlazytolively likes this
- activearika likes this
- runningrecipesramblings posted this